Joseph W. Robb, Jr. (1926-2019) began the practice of law in 1952. He cofounded Robb & Ross in 1986 with Sterling L. (“Terry”) Ross. Over his 65 years in practice he represented clients in estate planning, trust administration, and probate matters as well as extensively in business and tax planning.
Joseph Received his Bachelor or Arts from the University of California at Berkeley in 1947 and his Doctor of Jurisprudence from Hastings College of the Law in 1951.
He was a member of the Bar Association of San Francisco, the Marin County Bar Association and the American Bar Association. He was also a member of the Estate Planning Trust & Probate sections of the Business Law section of the State Bar of California.
- Areas of Practice:
- Estate Planning
- Administration of Trusts and Estates
- Probate of Decedent’s Estates
- Estate and Gift Taxation
- Business Organization, Planning and Transactions
- Bar Admissions and Memberships:
- State of California
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of CA
- U.S. Court of Appeals, 9th Circuit
- University of California at Berkeley – 1947
- Hastings College of the Law – 1951