Philip A. Robb, through his professional corporation, has been associated with
Philip received his Bachelor of Arts in philosophy from the University of California at Berkeley in 1985 and his Doctor of Jurisprudence from Golden Gate University School of Law in 1989.
He is a member of the Bar Association of San Francisco, The Marin County Bar Association and the American Bar Association. He is also a member of the Estate Planning Trust & Probate sections at the Business Law section of the State Bar of California.
- Areas of Practice:
- Estate Planning
- Administration of Trusts and Estates (Probate)
- Estate and Gift Taxation
- Private Foundations
- Business Organization, Formation and Transactions
- Bar Admissions and Memberships:
- State of California
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of CA
- U.S. Court of Appeals, 9th Circuit
- University of California at Berkeley – 1985
- Golden Gate University School of Law – 1989