Alan Titus‘ practice emphasizes business matters, estate planning, probate and trust administration. Mr. Titus serves as general counsel to a number of families, family-owned businesses, and closely-held businesses, including real estate concerns, a prominent cardroom, a supermarket chain, a wholesale produce company, wholesale and retail bakeries, construction companies, retail businesses and farming operations. He handles various matters including corporate organization and governance, tax planning, regulatory compliance, finance, litigation strategies, employment issues, government relations, and real estate.
Mr. Titus is a recognized authority on gaming issues who has advised state and federal legislators, as well as state and local regulators.
Mr. Titus has been with Robb & Ross since 1989. Before that, he practiced litigation and transactional matters for three years with a law firm in Los Angeles and two years in San Francisco.
- J.D. from University of California at Davis (King Hall) in 1983
- B.A. from University of California at Berkeley in 1978.
Bar Admissions and Memberships:
- State of California
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Ninth Circuit
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of California
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of California